April is Sexual Assault Awareness month. Wellness & Prevention services is hosting a wide variety of programs throughout the month, and we hope to see you there.
- Rooting for Me!
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm | Sanford Mall
Join the Red Flag Campaign and OASIS in celebrating ourselves and creating our own support system. Come by, paint a mini pot, and get soil and a seed.
- Tier 2: Active Bystander Intervention Open Campus Training
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm | Plemmons Student Union Room 169
Join the Red Flag Campaign and learn more about red flags and how you can be an active bystander.
- Tier 3: Dismantling Rape Culture - A Guide to Activism Open Campus Training
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm | Plemmons Student Union Room 122
Join to Red Flag Campaign and learn more about rape culture, patriarchy and oppression, and the role we can all play
- HIV Testing Day
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm | Plemmons Student Union Room 137B and 137C
Join Wellness & Prevention Services and the Henderson Springs LGBTQ+ Center as we host ALFA (AIDS Leadership Foothills Area Alliance). HIV, Syphilis, and Hepatitis C testing is available for free. In addition to testing, we will also be hosting a resource fair.
- Take Back the Night
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm | Plemmons Student Union Solarium
Join the Red Flag Campaign and the Women's center as we create a space for survivors to feel supported and educate students on the resources available. Those interested in speaking should fill out a Speaker Submission Form (opens in a new tab) by March 30.
- Sex in the Dark
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm | Plemmons Student Union Room 417
During this event you have the chance to anonymously ask your sexual health questions to our panel of experts.
- Project Condom
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm | Plemmons Student Union Solarium
A fashion show with a twist - all of the outfits are made of condoms! This years theme is Power. Pleasure. Play and speaks to taking control of your sex life and how that looks different for everyone.
If you have any questions regarding the programs listed here please contact Kyra Patel.